Website Alaska Airlines
Alaska Air Cargo has the most extensive air cargo operation of any passenger airline on the West Coast and transport more than 1,180 million pounds of cargo annually. Our award-winning team has loyal customers across the country, especially those in rural Alaskan communities who depend on our cargo services. We transport everything from pets and personal belongings, to fresh produce, medical supplies, and vehicles. We’re a close-knit team that enjoys delivering dependable performance to our customers.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs on a frequent basis.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, reach and grasp.
- Ability to obtain airport security clearance.
- Ability to work at a constant and quick pace for up to two hours at one time.
- Ability to learn quickly and understand and interpret flight schedules and airline flight destination information.
- Ability to adapt to performing work according to set procedures.
- Ability to anticipate needs of others in a fast paced environment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have a valid and operable driver’s license.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with an ability to get along with others.
- Flexibility to work varied shifts, weekends, holidays.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Minimum age of 18.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S
- Must have good attendance and punctuality record.
- Depending upon your work location, you may be required to obtain USPS Mail Handling Certification..
Company: Alaska Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Anchorage, AK, US
Application Deadline: N/A