Alaska Airlines Flight Attendant Job – Lounge Hospitality Host ANC
Website Alaska Airlines
Our airport teams work together to move guests and their belongings from curb to cabin, creating remarkable experiences along the way. Whether customer-facing or behind the scenes, we want to hear from you if you can be welcoming to people from all walks of life, think on your feet, and manage a flexible schedule. In return, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package, professional development opportunities, and other benefits that are all designed to take your places.The Lounge Hospitality Host is responsible for coordinating the setup of food and beverage stations and maintaining cleanliness and inventory of airport lounges at Alaska Airlines. As a member of the lounge team, this individual contributor role ensures that the setup of the lounge meets expected quality standards to provide an exceptional experience for our guests
- Follows established procedures to set up the Lounge complimentary food and beverage stations.
- Washes service equipment and returns it to the proper location.
- Properly packages unused food and returns it to the appropriate storage.
- Cleans and maintains food service equipment such as automated coffee, soda and juice machines.
- Prepares and arranges food; heating required foods to safe levels and maintaining by taking temperature.
- Restocks self-service food and supplies as needed.
- Supervised to maintain the cleanliness of the lounge by wiping up spills, clearing and cleaning tables, and removing trash.
- Supports concierges by cleaning up and serving drinks (including alcoholic beverages).
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests regarding food offerings and basic lounge information.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to obtain State Food Handlers Certification and Alcohol Seller/Server Certification.
- Ability to communicate English.
- Display knowledge and adherence to sanitation and sanitary food handling requirements.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to bend, squat, stoop, reach and grasp.
Qualification & Experience:
- Motivated to achieve excellent guest service.
- Exceedingly organized and efficient, with the ability to multitask.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Minimum age of 21
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Company: Alaska Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Anchorage, AK, US
Application Deadline: N/A